New Inductee: Julia High’s Top 10 Spring Trends

New Inductee: Julia Highs Top 10 Spring Trends

Julia High has recently been named as one of the newest members of the Rocky Mount Academy Media Office. She exemplifies the overall type of person that will truly excel in this program due to her strength in writing and her depth of involvement in the RMA community. She really seems to capture the reader’s attention with her writing as shown in the article below:

As the temperatures slowly begin to rise and Patagonia’s and Uggs are put away, a new set of spring trends are approaching. Here is a top ten list of the 2015 spring trends to look out for.

1. Converse: Blast to the past! These stylish and colorful shoes are making a comeback. They are already becoming increasingly popular at RMA. So you will be sure to see students rocking these cool kicks on campus.

1. Concerts: Spring time concerts are always popular events. Whether it be pop, country, rock, or rap, you will be sure to see an RMA student jamming with friends.

1. Chubbies: These trending shorts can always be seen at RMA. Guys sport these shorts in a variety in patterns and colors. Although their length is sometimes controversial, they are defiantly a better option than traditional cargos. (Say no to Cargos!)

1. Baseball: Whether it is little league, varsity, or the MLB, spring marks the beginning of America’s favorite pastime, baseball. This is no different at RMA as you can always see a crowd at the JV and varsity games.

1. Raybans: When the sun is shining bright again, you do not have to search hard to find a RMA student sporting these stylish shades.

1. Webby’s (the perfect post-practice snack): Everyone loves to stop by Webby’s for a tasty treat of many flavors and kinds. No doubt RMA students will be enjoying Webby’s, especially after field day (or not).

1. AP Exams: A down side to this sunny season is the approaching AP exams. Many of RMA’s high school students spend countless hours trying to prepare for the ever-so-challenging AP exams in May.

1. Nike Shorts and Oversized T-shirts: This popular girls’ trend takes over RMA in the warm months. If it is school or practice, you will be sure to see girls in this attire all over campus.

1. Spring Break: This one is without a doubt one of everyone’s spring highlights. Whether it is chilling at the beach or hanging with friends, everyone looks forward to this break from school.

1. Promposals: With prom approaching in the spring, both guys and girls look for a clever way to ask their soon-to-be date to prom. These cute scenes are often posted on social media to show off to others. The promposal season is exciting for not just RMA students, but high school students everywhere.