Top Ten Items RMA Students Received for Christmas

When Christmas break ends and school is back in session, many students are not too excited to get back to the daily grind, however, everyone is excited to show off their gatherings from Santa. We have composed a strategic list of what the majority of the student body received over the holidays.
10. Drake jacket
These jackets are a timeless gift that has been around since Drake was established. Max-5, Mossy Oak Bottomland, Mossy Oak Shadow Branch and Mossy Oak blades are just a few of the major camo patterns that Drake carries. In the dead of winter you will find sportsmen and women of all ages rocking their many varieties of jackets.
9. Anything Patagonia
Hats, pullovers, vests, book bags, you name it! Patagonia is a very common brand at RMA. Kids always receive a new pullover resulting from Patagonia’s constant release of new patterns. These are a favorite of underclassman in high school.
8. Yeti/Swell bottle
At every desktop you are sure to find a nice  water bottle or piece of drinkware, especially after the holiday season is over. These bottles are very easy to find, usually in the $30 range, and keep drinks cold (or hot) for 24 hours! Those qualities make them great gifts for anyone.
7. Iphone 7
Speaking from personal experience, a new phone is always a good gift for a teenager (especially when the old one decides to take a swim). The Iphone is constantly changing and improving, so every Christmas there are many students who find one under the tree.
6. Boots
Cowboy boots, riding boots, bean boots, frye boots, and hunter boots are just a few types of boots students received for Christmas. Winter is the perfect season to get new boots but can be worn all year long. The hallways are loud from boot heels hitting the floor this January.
5. Car
With many sophomores nearing the age 16, cars have been a very good (and big) Christmas present. Not as common, these presents are definitely very exciting! It works out great when he/she has a birthday near Christmas.
4. Puppy
Puppies and the winter go together great. Finding a puppy under a tree is one of the best feelings, so I have heard. A few lower school students got puppies of different breeds for Christmas.
3. Speak Out (board game)
One of the new big hits this year was this game, where participants had to put in dental like mouthpieces while others try to interpret what they are saying. This game provokes laughter and kids from lower to upper school received it for Christmas.
2. Battlefield 1 video game
Based on World War 1, this video game is one of the best games to hit the market in years. The graphics are very realistic and the game is extremely historically accurate. Gamers of all ages were delighted to see this game under their tree.
1.   True Grit pullovers
On a cold morning walking in through Proctor hall, you are almost guaranteed to see 7+ students wearing these furry pullovers. They come in many different styles and colors but they all have one thing in common; warmth! So many RMA students received these jackets this Christmas!