Quotes From Seniors, By Seniors

Colby Kirkpatrick, Editor-in-Chief

As graduation quickly approaches, the class of 2019 is growing more and more sentimental as our time in high school together comes to a close.  For this reason, the article below gives seniors a forum to document memorable or humorous quotations from their classmates over the past few years. Seniors were each emailed about this opportunity. The first name signifies the name of the senior who submitted the quote and the name that follows the quote is credited with saying it.

Colby Kirkpatrick: “You know, that pickle looks an awful lot like a cucumber.” – Landin Johnston

Nyla Green: “Gosh Nyla, you’re never picking up what I’m putting down” – Haneen Soufan

Haneen Soufan: “But it’s okay because I’m jamming out to The Cheetah Girls right now.” – Sally Fairman

Claire Stanovich: “I feel like I am just a backgorund character with no lines in Friday Night Lights.” – Colby Kirkpatrick

Nyla Green: ” Can I still be Christian and listen to KPop (Korean Pop)” – Sally Fairman

Haneen Soufan: “I have a story. It’ll be really quick, I promise!” – Nyla Green

Ashley Bisette: “Chelsea is in here.” – Rachel Williams

Nyla Green: ” I’m pretty sure eating a donut on a RMA toilet is my low point in life.” – Haneen Soufan

Justin Hicks: “I have made a mistaken.” – Nelson Schacht

Colby Kirkpatrick: “I am scared to eat easy mac because plastic could fall into the bowl in the microwave.” – 4th Grade Catherine Coats

Nyla Green: “I have no idea what’s going on…” – Jessica Murphy

Colin Richardson: “Nyla still hasn’t finished stories she started at the beginning of the year.” – Ms. Knox

Colby Kirkpatrick: “I read in a book somewhere that bossy girls of today make the female business leaders of tomorrow. You’re welcome in advance.” – Claire Stanovich

Haneen Soufan: “I’m sorry. I just really love this band.” – Hayley Sigmon

Catherine Coats: “I’m hungry” – Ann Claire Roberson

Colby Kirkpatrick: “You smell like strawberries…” – Nicholas Wolmack-Gibson